Saturday 29 October 2016

What I Wore: Blush Pink & Burgundy


A couple of weeks ago I decided to photograph a weeks worth of flat lays.  I love planning my outfits for the week ahead of time and not being overwhelmed by my closet in the morning while trying to get myself, 2 kids, a dog and lunches all out the door by 7:30 a.m.  To be honest my husband helps out a TON and actually does most of the lunches and bags for the kids, and the girls can dress themselves but need a lot of reminders, etc.  Anyway,  the point is that there is no time for my indecisiveness.   I really appreciated having these outfits all ready to go this week as I was really sick and feverish and it took all my energy just to get dressed and go to work.    I was signed up for an important three day training session on language development and acquisition for children ages 0-7 years of age, so I really couldn't stay home. 

 

 

Flat Lay #1 OTK boots, dark skinny jeans, crop top blush blazer

I absolutely didn't get enough wear out of this crop top at the end of summer so I knew I wasn't ready to place it in my "spring/summer" wardrobe bin, and instead I paired it up with a blazer, and a camisole underneath, for a casual day in the office.   I swapped out the OTK boots for my burgundy pumps for two reasons, I had been wearing them a LOT and I love how blush pink and burgundy go together.   Head over to my INSTAGRAM to see all the flat lays for the week. 

 

Crop Top: Topshop

Blush Pink Blazer: Just Fab

Jessica Simpson Kiss Me Skinny Jeans:The Bay

Burgandy Pumps (old): Option 1; Option 2

Linking Up With: Style Nudge; More Pieces of Me; GYPO; The Blended Blog; Elegance and Mommyhood; Threads for Thomas

8 comments:

  1. Blush and Burgundy are my fave! Looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deena. These pumps were a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blush and burgundy combo! I've been wanting some burgundy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. It was a good purchase and I really love burgundy booties.

      Delete
  4. That is such a pretty top - and I love the mixing of the pink and burgundy.

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. It's a huge compliment coming from you.

      Delete
  5. I love your top! It's perfect with the blush cardigan. The lace detail is so pretty!
    Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand mornings as a mama... Not an easy task! That lace crop top is to die for!!!! I love it paired with your pink blazer :)
    Thank you for linking up with weekend wear

    xo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete