Friday 12 April 2019

IG OOTD Roundup

It's Fri-day and I am pumped.  I am off to Edmonton to meet up with my sister for our first ever sister weekend!!!!!!  I can't even express how excited I am just to hang out with my sister, no kids, no husbands, no family.  NOw, don't get me wrong, I love being around our big loud family, but this is such a gift that I would be lying if I said that I wasn't giddy with anticipation.  It'll literally be like 26 hours together, which 8 will be spent sleeping, but it's better than nothing. 

For this week, I've decided to just post my selfie shots, of what I've been wearing weekly to work as we transition from cooler weather to warmer and then back again.  I feel like we can finally say that snow is probably done for the year, fingers crossed, #ihopeididn'tjinxit.  As many of you know I like to organize my life on Sunday's, including my work outfits so here are a few of my favorites from the last three weeks or so. 


Leopard Dress 2 Ways!  I wore this outfit twice in three weeks.  The blazer look is what I went with for an job interview that I had.  I choose to opt out to go with a little bit of a wild side outfit, still classy with a blazer, but stands out.  And guess what?!?  I got the job but probably not because of the outfit.






Tights & Booties.  Cooler days still require tights and booties, but I try to add a little color with a springy scarf or this colorful sweater.  I think most of our cooler days are finally behind us but you just never know. 





Sweaters and Blazers.  Since the days start out cool and then may/may not get progressively warmer, I've been layering with my favorite sweaters and blazers.  

 

 


Spring has Sprung!  Bring out the  white jeans!  

More Spring Favorites!!!!




Real Life Outfit.  Joggers and a sweatshirt. 


Family Jam.  Sometimes they want to get in on the fun too!  


Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love your black tights with the contrasting patterned jacket, I look this type of look. And, autumn is wending it's way into our life where I live, so I'm going to borrow your black tights and bootees look, because I love that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I am a little jealous about your girls weekend!!! Enjoy and soak it up!! I just love that leopard dress and man I bet it'll be so fun to style so many different ways. That chambray/blue tie top is also cute.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round up of looks!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete