Thursday 22 October 2020

Falltastic in Felt Hats and Fringed Scraves



Scarf?  Poncho?  Cape?  What is it?  Well, whatever you call it, I know it's absolutely beautiful and a prefect addition to my fall wardrobe.  I have been wearing it pretty consistently since I received it in my fall fabfitfun box.  I've had a number of ponchos in the past and have loved them all, but what I like about this one is a) the color and b)structure.  Usually at this time of the year everything tends to turn to darker, moodier tones, which I do enjoy but as the fall days get shorter and we move into the depths of winter, I find darker colors make me feel gloomy, so having some soft pastels to off-set the drabness outdoors is welcomed.  Unlike other blanket scarves, this one has a clear shoulder structure to make it putting on and staying put super easy.  Honestly it just sits perfectly even as you move throughout the day, no fussing with it and readjusting it all the time.  I love how the front is open, and the fringe hangs down, giving this illusion of care-free, easy- breezy, I just woke up like this, look.  I've been pairing it with jeans, leggings and pleather pants.  Also, throw on a felt hat and a pair of shades, and voila you look chic 😉.  I just added this felt hat to my closet and I love how it makes me feel so classy.  I so wish I could wear it more.  HELP!!!  How do you style your hat and where do you wear them?












  

If you are interested in spoiling yourself or giving someone you love a winter fabfunfit box for Christmas, please use my code to get $10 off your first box!  I always get one for my sister for her birthday and for the third year in a row, she has asked me to surprise her with it again.  




10 comments:

  1. I love the scarf/poncho/cape.... It looks so soft and cozy! Perfect for this time of year. I always have trouble wearing stylish hats. I think I'm a plain ball cap type of girl so I am no help. Sorry! Happy Halloween! -Meranda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lady. I am with you. A good ball hat at the beach is my jam, or a toque now that it's so cold. I am trying to step out of my comfort zone and trying something

      Delete
  2. Fabulous look. You look ultra-chic. Love the poncho. Glad it has the shoulder structure. I had one that I just could not keep on. It did not have any structure but was so pretty!! And that hat. I am really timid about wearing hats. But I love yours. You are a natural wearing it. Pull that baby out more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am time too and find myself shying away from wearing it in public. Argh but I'll try harder. 🙂

      Delete
  3. This is such a beautiful look! I love your poncho and that hat is so cute on you! Enjoy your blogging break!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. The break was much needed and although after a week I didn't come back fully, I am slowly making my way back into routine.

      Delete
  4. I love this beautiful look Bo. The poncho and hat are right up my alley as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I would love to wear this hat more when I am going to the grocery store or a mall or something. Currently it doesn't see enough action, but the poncho has been heavily in rotation.

      Delete
  5. I wore a poncho today and am not sure I really loved the look (it is one that is closed vs open like yours. I added a belt. It did feel nice and cozy.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute and cosy poncho and I like the lighter colour too! You can't go wrong pairing it with stripes either :)

    That hat looks so good on you too! I struggle with hats so just wear them for sun protection, haha!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a great weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete