Sunday 25 August 2024

Summer Sunsets



Beach summer sunsets are always on my "must do" summer list.  What better way to unwind, relax, take in natural beauty and sit back to give gratitude for the simple things in life.  We always, make the time to go to the beach for a sunset watch a few times a summer, sometimes we take wine along, always a little stereo for dancing music, beach chairs and good attitudes.  This year I got to share the experience with my best friend and her daughter and that made it extra sweeet.  

This oversized tee from Shein is a must have for summers.  It's buttery yellow color is on point, it's one of the softest tees I have, it falls so nicely and is the perfect complement to denim shorts, also pairs well over biker shorts.  I sized up to a medium to ensure that I got that oversized look.  This outfit is my summer anthem.  End the day with simplicity, take in natural beauty, surround yourself with people that lift and love you.





My BFF's daughter and my daughter enjoying a night swim as the sun sets.



Tell me what you enjoy in the summer that you don't necessarily take time for any other time of the year!


This week, there will be an extra post on Wednesday, Aug. 28th.  I am doing a running interview as a guest on another blog but you can also find it on my blog.  It's a glimpse into my passion for running, how it came to be, how it's going, the highs, the lows and everything in between.  


Shop This Post:

Let's Watch the Sunset Tee (Shein)

Beach Hair Don't Care Hat (similar Amazon)

Garage Mom Jean Shorts (similar & on SALE)

7 comments:

  1. The sunset is so pretty!

    Jennifer
    https://curatedbyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sunset! Love your casual outfit too! That tee is darling!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect for summer and when you want to be reminded of summer.

      Delete
  3. What a cute tee! I love summer for the “extra” time that I get with my son and what we call geriatric nap time! It’s s when I go down for a nap in the afternoon every day in the summer. It is glorious! In fact, I miss it now that it’s back to school and to the grind.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great tee! Your photo of the girls turned out so well! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunsets (and sunrises) are one of my favorite things! That tee is perfect for the occasion!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete