Tuesday 2 February 2016

January 2016 at a Glance





I have been looking for a way to make my children aware of all the wonderful memories we make as a family throughout the year.  In November I decided to make a photo book/scrapbook for each of my girls filled with memories and anecdotes of the past year.  Through the process I was overwhelmed with how many great things my children and our family are privileged to experience and be a part of. This post is co-written and co-created by Halie (9years) and I about our memories from January 2016. 

 

 TOP FIVE of January 2016

1.  Happy New Years from Cuba!  We brought in the new year with the whole Dautbegovic/Fazlagic family and it goes down in our record books as the best one we've had in a very long time. 

2.  Halie turned 9 years old.  She is a blessing to have another and her kindness, empathy and creativity are gifts she shares with us on a daily basis. She choose to go out to dinner at The Cave.

3.  Anya lost her first tooth!  Her tooth fairy, Jenny, left her $5. 

4.  We finally got to meet baby Will, our friend Shawn and Karli's baby boy.  He is perfect in every way and his arrival in October  brought us so much happiness. 

5.  Logan and I booked a spontaneous trip to London, England for July 1st!  More on this another time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment