Sunday, 11 June 2017

Instagram Lately


Upon trying to clean up my spring/summer closet I realized that I had a LOT of clothes and wasn't sure what I wanted to keep/get rid off.  I decided what I needed to wear my closet for a month to see what I gravitated towards and what needed to go.  I challenged myself not to buy anything for one month, 30 days, starting May 23- June 23rd. 

 

Basically I grab something from my closet and create an outfit from that.  I try to only wear each item once and at the end of the month, anything I never reached for is going to be donated so that I can make room for clothes that I love and feel good in.  How do you choose what to keep or get rid of?

 

So here is what I've been wearing lately, documented on Instagram




6 comments:

  1. You have SO many good pieces to mix and match from! I'm excited to see what you come up with!

    --Roxanne
    http://glassofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady. Its surprising what you come up when you put yourself on a shopping ban. 😂

      Delete
  2. So many great looks! My favorites are the cobalt blue and OTS dresses!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dresses because they are so easy to dress up/down when you are on the go.

      Delete