Sunday 11 June 2017

Instagram Lately


Upon trying to clean up my spring/summer closet I realized that I had a LOT of clothes and wasn't sure what I wanted to keep/get rid off.  I decided what I needed to wear my closet for a month to see what I gravitated towards and what needed to go.  I challenged myself not to buy anything for one month, 30 days, starting May 23- June 23rd. 

 

Basically I grab something from my closet and create an outfit from that.  I try to only wear each item once and at the end of the month, anything I never reached for is going to be donated so that I can make room for clothes that I love and feel good in.  How do you choose what to keep or get rid of?

 

So here is what I've been wearing lately, documented on Instagram




7 comments:

  1. You have SO many good pieces to mix and match from! I'm excited to see what you come up with!

    --Roxanne
    http://glassofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady. Its surprising what you come up when you put yourself on a shopping ban. 😂

      Delete
  2. So many great looks! My favorites are the cobalt blue and OTS dresses!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dresses because they are so easy to dress up/down when you are on the go.

      Delete
  3. I love your Instagram posts. You have such great style. My favorite is the one with the peach pencil skirt and white blouse. So simple yet super chic!

    Welcome by and join my latest linkup, dear!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/08/thursday-moda-77-bridal-shower-dresses.html

    ReplyDelete