Wednesday 28 June 2017

Perfect Shower Outfit + TFF Link-Up

 

Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files with Jill at Doused in Pink and Carrie at Curly Crafty Mom! We are excited to have you here and would love to have you link up one of your latest outfits with us.



We are always looking for Co-Hosts for Thursday Fashion Files. If you haven't signed up to Co-Host, but are interested, sign up by clicking HERE.



We now have a Thursday Fashion Files Pinterest board. We will be pinning our top two picks along with our own outfits for that week. Be sure to click HERE to join our new Pinterest board!

 





I am featuring what I wore to my soon to be niece's baby shower.  The skirt is not new to the blog, see here how I styled  it three different ways.  I always try to invest in pieces that I can see myself wearing for multiple occasions, especially ones that I can style for work and for mom-on-duty.   As mentioned before my mom made this circle skirt for me, but I am linking these two gorgeous options from Chicwish and  Modcloth .   

 



I love how the lace in the top pairs up with the floral pattern to make it extra, extra girly and sweet.  Crop tops are always a bit scary for me as my mid-riff is something I don't expose a lot, unless at the beach, but I  have worn it with high waisted jeans, here and here,  and I think it's totally mom/30+ appropriate.   This top was purchased last year but I would love to order this crochet crop t-shirt from  Romwe .  Friends, what are the Romwe sizes like?  Do you often have to return items?  Do you pay for the shipping charges back?  

 


Now how about this amazing Kate Spade bag that was a gift to me from me while on our trip to Orlando.  I love the vibrant color and how it adds a splash to any outfit. 

Have a great weekend sweet friends and my fellow Canadians, Happy Canada Day!!!



Thursday-Fashion-Files-650-graphic_Spring2016



Follow Jill:


Follow Carrie:
Bloglovin'FacebookTwitterInstagramGoogle+, Pinterest, SnapChat: @curlycraftymom

Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 


4. **By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.**


Don't miss out, sign up for an email reminder about our party:

 








Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250










Guest Co-Host:
20170527_132954 Bojana from Bo's Bodacious Blog is our co-host this week.

Now let's get linking!








6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you joined us as co-host! Your top is gorgeous and I love it styled with the floral skirt! Perfect look for a shower! Have a great weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill. It was my pleasure and again, thank you for the opportunity. Enjoy your 4th of July festivities.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that pretty blue skirt! Thanks for linking up with Thursday Moda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you co-hosted Bojana. That outfit came out so nice. It looks both as two pieces or as a dress. Perfect for a shower. I love the photo with you and your little girl holding each-other. In my latest post I am also sharing a pretty Baby shower outfit, come take a peak!

    Happy belated Canada day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Canada Day to you too! The weather was crappy here but it didn't stop anyone from celebrating 150 years!

    Would love to connect at http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2017/06/28/basement-remodeling-ideas/

    ReplyDelete