Sunday 6 October 2019

Currently: September Edition



Currently reminiscing about our summer days and  nights.  We kicked off the month of September with one last wakeboard on the lake, fun times with friends, smores and a fantastic fireworks show put on by our lake town.  We ended the month on Monday, September30th with our first snowfall.





  






Currently reading,  Educated by Tara Westover.  Umm, so good and yet so foreign to read about an upbringing such as this, fully being aware that this is not HISTORY, this is actually pretty current.  So far I am enjoying it immensely.





Currently watching No Tomorrow on Netflix.  Light, cute, funny, and the perfect way to end of our day.  What are your go to shows?


We also saw the last episodes of Suits and it didn't disappoint.  I have been #teamharveyanddonna forever and I love the way it was wrapped up.  




Currently obsessed with these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Just for fun, I substituted the 1 1/2 C of chocolate chips with 1 C chocolate chips & 1/2 C Crasins.  




Currently loving my job as a PreK teacher.  We have adopted a local tree, Mr. Leafy, which led us to discover ladybugs.  EVERYONE loves ladybugs and the children cannot get enough of them.  Learning all about their lifecycle, their characteristics, their living conditions, you name it, they want to know about it.  


Currently family edition.  


My mom and dad were gone for most of the month back to our old country.  We missed them terribly but were aso excited that after all these years they were able to go back together to visit their tribe that was taken from them so many years ago.  While they were gone we were fortunate to spend some quality time with my uncle who resides in Toronto and show him the beautiful landscape that we call home.  






The girls started school and are both enjoying being back with their friends and their new teachers.  Here is to a new year of learning and growing.  













Baby Otto, our nephew, turned one!!!


Currently wearing.  For the month of September we had a second summer so I wore as many favorite summer outfits as I could.  Boots, scarves, headbands, etc. are now out and probably here to stay.  Bye, bye summer clothes.




What were some of your September highlights?









9 comments:

  1. I love long cardi's / dusters. So cute!!!
    Hope the girls have a great year at school!!! I cant believe our school is already on fall break. That went fast!
    I hadnt heard of that show on Netflix!! I love a new binge worthy show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live Netflix. What are your favorites? The year is flying by and I am not sure if I am keeping up or way behind, it's day by day 🤪

      Delete
  2. I felt the same way about Educated... I had to keep reminding myself that this was a current story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I mean she is 4 years younger than me and this is how she grew up. It blows my mind. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Educated was such an interesting read! I can't believe you've already gotten snow! Those cookies look delicious!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for giving a peak into your daily life, Bo. It is always so interesting to see what my blogger friends are doing outside of just blogging. Great fall outfits as well. Thanks for linking up with me this week.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls and your nephew are so cute! Babies eating cake is the best! Educated sounds really interesting. I need to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've had some cute printed outfits over September and it sounds like it was a great month for you!

    Hope that had a great weekend! I went out to a fashion show, it was a lot of fun and a bit different for me! :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete