Wednesday 14 July 2021

Little White Summer Dress



Friends, it's Bojana here from Bosbodaciousblog.  I am so excited to be a guest co-host for wonderful Carrie of the CurlyCraftyMom blog.  Carrie has great style not only in clothing but she is a talented crafter and cook as well.  I've been following Carrie for years and I always feel like I can see myself in her posts, that's how good she is.  Carrie and Jill co-host a style link--up every Thursday and so I am thrilled to be co-hosting with Jill this week, while Carrie is away on a much deserved holiday with her family.

As much as the LBD is a staple, I think a LWD is too.  I've been searching for the perfect one for a few years now and just haven't had luck in finding one until I stumbled upon this adorable eyelet number at Winners of all places.  I was immediately drawn to the simplicity of the dress, with simple but elegant eyelet details and the subtle ruffle hem.  Well then I tried it on and posted it to IG stories and everyone was DMing me "did you get it?" and "yes to that dress."  Of course by then it was already hanging in  my closet because sometimes you don't even need to ask for opinions, you just know as soon as you put it on.  Although my daughter didn't find a dress for her grade 8 grad, I scored a dress for $20, and it's become a fast favorite this summer already.  

I have wore it for a few special occasions such as our family photos, my nephews grade 12 BBQ celebration, and for my own daughters grade 8 mom and daughter dinner.  During these dressier occasions I paired it up with my new Steve Madden wedge sandals that are on sale currently.  They are so comfortable and are the perfect casual summer sandal.  Also, I added my new HB gold plated necklace and matching hoop earrings.  Keeping everything simple so that the dress is the main event.  Honestly, I have no intention in keeping this number locked away until another special occasion, heck no, it's going to the beach with me.  And I really want to try pairing it with my cowgirl boots in the fall and maybe a felt hat.  We will shall see!








Shop This Post:

Little White Dress (Winners; Shein similar)

Steve Madden Sandals

H&B necklace  & hoop earrings 

10 comments:

  1. I switched Blog organizers & I lost your blog ... so glad to have found you again!!!!

    I am always terrified of white dresses just because I'm a slob & messy... but it looks so cute on everyone & I'm always jealous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you found me too!!!! I think I was recently on your blog but now I'll have to look for specific changes. Are you happy you switched?

      Delete
  2. Such a cute little white dress! So nice for summer with the eyelet and a drop waist is always such a comfortable style! :) I agree this will be so easy to dress up and down multiple ways!

    Hope you are having a nice weekend :) Busy one here with kids birthday parties, a big shopping day yesterday and taking the kids on some miniature train rides!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are you doing with COVID? I know you've had a spike in cases but I hope it doesn't affect the kids birthday parties.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
    2. Oh we are lucky - no spike in cases here! We have had one case this week so we are hoping no more cases come from that, a flight attendant who was sick while flying around the state so not the best :( But we are still all wearing masks after the 3 cases we had last month so fingers crossed it doesn't come to any more.

      Sydney and Melbourne are in lockdown with their cases sadly, but other than masks restrictions are lifted here and the birthday parties went ahead :)


      Away From The Blue

      Delete
  3. Such a cute dress! Great pick for summer!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! Love this LWD and the details are icing on this piece. The eyelet is absolutely stunning and I can see why this has fast become your favorite. It really works for so many events and occasion. I hope your week is off to a great start and happy Tuesday!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, the days are just flying by this summer. I can't believe that July will be over so soon. I hope you are having a fantastic summer as well and thanks for always stopping by.

      Delete