Wednesday 19 July 2023

Ageless Style: One and Done


Today's Ageless Style prompt, One and Done, is brought to you by Joanna from Slices of Life.  Agless Style link-up is every third Thursday of the month, so remember to join us for inspiration and to link up your own posts, in Aug. we will be styling summer denim!  

 As full-time working mom of two, with a side hustle, and someone who loves to pack my life with as much goodness, people and adventure as possible, I like dressing quickly and simply.  One and done outfits are my favorites and why I have so many dresses, jumpsuits and rompers in my closet for every season.  Today, I am sharing this beautifully simple and neutral dress that I picked up at Winners, I'll link a few similar options below.  This summer I am especially drawn to neutrals and simple ensembles.  I finally get to slow down as an educator, and I spend most of my time at our cabin by a lake.  Although I can't say it's quite or relaxing, it is equally busy and loud due to the revolving door of company we host, but it's the kind that  of busy that fills your heart and makes memories with people you treasure the most.  That being said, throwing on a simple dress for the beach or the odd dinner out, is the way to go.  Add a few cute  accessories such a the classic straw bag, my got to layered necklaces, these light weight rattan statement earrings, maybe a coat of mascara and lip-gloss, and you are ready in 5 minutes!  







 Shop This Post:

Dress (Winners; similar styles at Shein; Amazon & RW&Co)

Straw Bag (old; similar)

Rattan Earrings (old; similar - steal of a deal on Amazon!)


Now go check out the rest of the ladies of ageless style and what they came up with! 


Leslie ~ Once Upon a Time and Happily Ever After

Blog | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook |

Marsha~ Marsha in the Middle
Blog /Instagram

Bo ~ Bo's Bodacious Blog
Amy ~ Amy’s Creative Pursuits
Blog | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook |

Joanna ~ My Slice of Life

Mireille ~ Chez Mireille Fashion Travel Mom
Jodie ~ Jodie’s Touch of Style
Blog | Instagram | Facebook | 


!-- start InLinkz code -->

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

15 comments:

  1. This dress is adorable! I love this summer neutral look! And your photo shoot is just gorgeous.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I actually took the photos last summer at the beach and never used them. I am glad I didn't let them go to waste.

      Delete
  2. That is the perfect summer dress! Love the button detail tiering!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning in all white! A gorgeous one-and-done outfit!🤍

    Rosemary Davis
    www.distinctlysouthernstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It's such an easy outfit and uncomplicated.

      Delete
  4. It's such a perfect example of one and done, Bo. I just love the neutral color and yet the texture and belt make it so interesting.
    OOXX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love it too,, mostly because it uncomplicated.

      Delete
  5. The lighting in these photos is so pretty against that lovely white dress on you. That belt is really cute with the dress!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! The epitome of summer!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a beautiful dress on you, and you always manage to look so stunning in neutrals :) I love dresses for an instant one and done outfit, they have been a real staple lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. You have such a darling figure and you look just the slightest bit sultry in some of those photos taken on this warm summer evening. I have tabs open to check out the similar dresses you shared. I love ruffles and color and print but nothing is as classy as a simple, form-fitting neutral dress!! A++ Enjoy your lake time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG yes I am all about one and done, in particular in the summer months. This dress is GREAT!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am with you. Simple dressing is my motto too! This dress you featured is a beauty. The details make it top notch and your photos are stunning!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete