Monday 14 August 2023

Bright and Bold All Summer Long

 


Summer is NOT over yet, especially not when this dress needs a bit more play time.  This dress was made for summer, don't you agree?  Remember last year when I was in Rome without any luggage?  Well this cute dress was a great find from the Mango store at the Rome train terminal.  It's lightweight, flowy, fun rose pattern and the sleeves are just adorable.  It's a great length too, not to short, so I wear it to work a lot.   Unfortunately  I can't find this exact dress anymore but I did find a very similar one from Mango here.  My favorite accessory pieces have been this cute white purse which goes with everything, and gold accented jewelry like my hoops and watch.  

Tell me, are you over summer or are you still holding on like me?









Shop This Post:
Dress (similar from Mango)
White Purse (similar from Adrene)

Remember to come back on Thursday for the Ageless Style link up and to see our takes on summer, and maybe fall,  denim.

5 comments:

  1. That is such a darling dress on you! Love the print!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an adorable dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute dress on you, I can see why you want to wear it outside of summer too, it would be so cheerful to wear any time of year :)

    Thanks for joining the Weekday Wear Link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress! I love the floral print.

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete