Sunday 29 October 2023

Come on Barbie Let's Go Party





Welcome to What I Wore: Halloween Edition!  To be correct, it's what I'll be wearing tomorrow to school!  This year my admin partner and I are going to do a duo costume and surprisingly he was a good sport to go along with Barbie and Ken.  The kids will love it and I enjoyed putting my costume together.  Bless my sweet, real life Ken, for helping me create the boxes.   If we ever need a couple costume in the future we are going to do this for sure.

I went with "Sporty" Barbie as I could create the look using the Smash & Tess Barbie jumpsuit in my closet, the pink converse shoes lent to me by my teen, this suprisingly good quality wig, and this little baseball shirt I found at Urban Planet!  Side note,  I am totally going to be styling this baseball top way past Halloween.  I had so much fun getting this outfit pulled together and I am grateful that I have a work environment where everyone gets dressed up.  One of these years I am going to host an adult only Halloween party!

For past Halloween costumes see this post.










Do you dress-up?  If so, what are you going to be?  Do you host a Halloween party, tell me more?  


Shop This Post:

Smash & Tess Barbie Romper (Poshmark; for size reference I wear XS)

Pink Converse Hightops

Urban Planet Baseball Jersey (sold out; see Barbie items)

Blond Wig




17 comments:

  1. This is so cute and fun! Ohh, I hope you post a photo on IG Stories or somewhere of you and your admin with the Barbie & Ken look! I'm excited for Halloween, but I rarely dress up. I enjoy everyone else's costumes tho! Ha ha!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking the costume and I was sure to post it on stories thanks to your encouragement! I love seeing all the littles in their costumes.

      Delete
  2. I love this Barbie costume! It's so fun and on trend!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! A lot of fun when you work in a school.

      Delete
  3. This sporty Barbie look is beautiful and unique. Love it
    Bernice || https://goalsobsessed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun costume! You look so cute as sporty Barbie!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks. Its so much fun to work in a school and to be surrounded by fun people.

      Delete
  5. We don't celebrate Halloween in Australia so I didn't get dressed up, but this is a really fun costume! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We never celebrated in Bosnia either. In fact I hadn't even heard of Halloween until I cam to Canada. Kind of fun for the kids.

      Delete
  6. It's a lot of fun! We don't do halloween at our house but my son's school does a book character parade which is fun.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute! I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years and years but I do love seeing others. The best themed costumes I saw around us this year were at my son's school; the whole math department coordinated their outfits. The head of the department was Willy Wonka, his wife dressed as the golden ticket, and all the others dressed as oompa loompas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing!!!!! I absolutely love that group costume. That's a keeper for school, I am putting it away in my brain for another year.

      Delete
  8. I am sure the kids loved that you and your admin partner dressed up, and did a tag-team costume of Barbie and Ken. And that your real Ken, and real-life partner helped with the boxes. Precious. I loved that jumpsuit when you shared it earlier. You wear it so well!! Barbie would be proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!!! It was a lot of fun and a good time to just be silly.

      Delete