Thursday 17 August 2017

Throwback Thursday to Fall 2016 (Fashion Friday on Thursday)

Hello all!  I didn't get photos done for this week and so I dug through  my archives to see what outfits were my favorites last fall.  I am currently heading to Edmonton, a five hour drive, to run in a half marathon with a chest and sinus infection, I swear I am cursed.  ARGH.   On a more positive note, I hope to get a few hours of shopping in with the family, god help me, for my first day of school outfit and we are visiting with our sweet friend Karli and Shaun. 


For now I leave you with these three favorites from fall 2016.


#1 Lacy Top and Jeans

I adore this cropped top and I don't know why it doesn't get more attention from me.   It's actually packed in my suitcase so it will be making a reappearance this weekend! 


 

#2  First Day of School

Yipee!  These pants saw no action over the summer because I was at the lake, but I still totally adore them.  They are high-waisted, cropped and totally different from anything else I own, which makes them a winner.  Don't you just love the rich, copper color?

 
 

 

3.  Pleather Pants, Fur & OTKB

This whole outfit was on my wish list last fall and I am so happy to have them all return for another season.  None of these pieces are leaving my closet this fall, in/out of fashion, I love them all still.


 

One more thing, I think I want my dark locks back.  :) 


What are you excited to wear again this fall? 


Have a great weekend everyone! 

xoxo Bo

5 comments:

  1. Have fun in Edmonton...there's always Simons if you get to sick and can't run :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time in Simons and loved it. I scored a few pieces at H & M that I am excited to share and wear. Thankfully the run was awesome as well!

      Delete
  2. That lace top is gorgeous! I'm also loving your first day of school outfit!

    Jill
    Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady. I love that crop top and since pulling it out of the drawer, I've had it on twice!

      Delete
  3. Love this lace top. So pretty, sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete