Thursday 20 October 2016

The Fuzzy Cardigan

Last winter I splurged on this Pink Martini cardigan from a local boutique in the city.  When I saw it I was initially drawn to it's fuzzy but  classy look. I know, fuzzy and classy just don't make sense in the same sentence but they do in this cardigan.  I remember showing my best friend, she gushed and said, "Bo, this is exactly like the carpet that I want for my new house!"  Now you might think I would be offended but Amber loves interior design like I love running, so it was a huge complement actually. 

 

I kept the outfit really simple because I knew the sweater is a draw on it's own and people always want to touch it.  I did throw on a fall, floral scarf to do a bit of pattern mixing but kept everything else simple. 

 
 


Shop this post:

Sweater from Pink Martini (Similar/Wish List)

Maroon Pants (Banana Republic)

Nine West booties old (Similar)

 

Stay connected by following me on Instagram and Bloglovin

 

Linking Up With:

Monday- More Pieces of Me

Wednesday- Blended Blog & Get Your Pretty On

Thursday- Elegance and Mommyhood

Friday- Threads for Thomas

 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous jacket! Love it!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern mixing here...so cute!!!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the pattern mixing, and this outfit looks so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete