Monday 7 August 2023

Pure Pink Perfection



I just love pink and this outfit is just another example of pure pink perfection.  I am still fully entrenched in summer mode, at least for a couple of more weeks, and this is the prefect outfit if you are attending a dinner, a summer wedding, or a garden party.  I wore this outfit in DisneyWorld the night we went back to watch the fireworks show at Magic Kingdom and needless to say I felt very much like a 40 year old princess.  My skirt is an oldy but worthy of closet space.  Some pieces I just can't justify donating or getting rid off even though I don't wear them all the time because they always make a statement and are so easy to dress up or down when needed; that's this pleated pink skirt!  However the white bodysuit is new and fits like a glove, I am wearing a medium for reference.  Add a cute little purse and some gold jewelry and you are all ready to head out without really needing a whole lot.  I had my jean jacket in tow just in case it got cool, but a little white blazer or a lovely scarf would do the trick just as well.  

What's a piece of clothing in you closet that you've had for years but it's too good to get rid of?










Shop This Post:

Pink Pleated Skirt (similar Simons)

White Body Suit Dynamite

White Purse (similar Aredens)

13 comments:

  1. This skirt is absolutely gorgeous: the color and shape is perfect. I have a few pieces like that in my closet: I do not wear them on the repeat but they are special!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. And we don't need to always be buying new, especially when we do t wear them too often so finding something you truly love, fits well and is easy to style is always my goal.

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I feel like I keep a lot of pieces that I just can't part with! Even if I've had them for years and years :) Love this pink on you. A real life Barbie! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I try not to horde but something things are just too hard to give up.

      Delete
  3. This skirt and look is so pretty! So perfect for a day at Disney!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I absolutely love it.

      Delete
  4. That is such a pretty skirt! I love it paired with the simple white top :) I have been trying to be more critical about what I keep in my wardrobe but there are definitely pieces there that I haven't worn in a while that I just can't bear to part with as they make me feel so good when I do wear them! :)

    Thanks for joining the Weekday Wear Link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I really don't like to horde stuff so I do try not to hold on to too many things, especially ones I find I never reach for.

      Delete
  5. I think I have that same skirt or one very similar. Mine might be a little more powder pink. It is a pretty thing!! And you are the perfect Disney princess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is calling my name! Such a pretty color on you!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can honestly say it's a staple and it's a great purchase.

      Delete