Wednesday 17 January 2024

Ageless Style: Rocking Our Jeans



Welcome to the first addition of 2024 Ageless Style!  I am glad to be back with these ladies for another year, showcasing out styles, interpretations across North America and age groups. Today we are styling out jeans for winter thanks to Rosemary from .....








It's full on winter here over the past few weeks.  Not only do we have lots of snow but it's been frigid cold and it's been keeping us indoors.  That being said our nicer weather is schedule to return this weekend and I couldn't be more excited!  I love cozy sweaters in winter and pairing them up with jeans is pretty much my uniform on the weekends.  I love how fluffy this zebra print, eyelash sweater is and how warm and cozy I feel in it.  As for my jeans, I still love rocking my high waisted, mom jeans.  Since I don't wear jeans during the week, I don't buy or switch them out much.  I've had these now going on three years and I feel like they are still very much in style, see them here and here.  What do you think?  What jeans are you currently rocking or eyeing to add to your collection?

Don't forget to check out the other ladies of Ageless Style and link-up your own post below!

Shop This Post:

Zebra Sweater (on sale!!!!)

Garage Jeans (similar)

Aldo purse 

Steve Madden Combat Boots (on sale!)



Joanna ~ My Slice of Life

Blog


Jodie ~ Jodie’s Touch of Style
Blog | Instagram | Facebook | 
Amy ~ Amy’s Creative Pursuits
Blog | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook |
Marsha~ Marsha in the Middle
Blog /Instagram
Bo ~ Bo's Bodacious Blog

Rosemary ~ Distinctly Southern Style
Mireille ~ Chez Mireille Fashion Travel Mom




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

21 comments:

  1. Similar styling! I love these pictures in the snow and your sweater is so cozy! Fun print too!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We totally do have similar styles this time around.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute look! It looks great with the snowy background. I love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's finally nice enough to enjoy the snow.

      Delete
  3. Love your winter jeans look! The snowy background is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's finally nice enough outdoors to actually enjoy the snow.

      Delete
  4. You look fabulous in this, and great job with the denim,
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My teenage daughter is the BEST at picking out denim for me.

      Delete
  5. Your photos are gorgeous with the snowy backdrop! Those jeans are so cute on you! Love your cozy sweater!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its finally nice enough outdoors to enjoy the beautiful snow.

      Delete
  6. Wow! You do have a lot of snow! It's gorgeous, though. I think you look fabulous in these jeans, and that sweater is so much fun! Stay warm, Bo!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marsha. We do get a lot of snow and this year we actually don't even have that much. In any case the cold temperatures have finally broken and I have been out enjoying the winter weather.

      Delete
  7. You look amazing and I love that sweater too! Snow makes for the best pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving you in this denim and zebra sweater look! And stay warm, girlfriend- it's been freezing here in KC too and I'm soooo ready for some warmer temps!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! That cold snap seemed to hit a lot of places and finally after 9 days of frigid and dangerously cold, we enjoyed a beautiful weekend outdoors!!!! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. Oh, that wintery setting is such a great complement to your soft, warm sweater and comfy jeans. I am so glad we are back to more comfortable jeans styles. I still wear my skinnies but it is nice to have a little room in my jeans to move around. Just scored 2 pairs of straight leg jeans at Old Navy for $15 each. Had planned to share them for my post but LIFE. You look adorable but get inside!! It freezing out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old Navy is such a good place to check and start with because their price point is always so reasonable! We missed you and are all thinking about you, PC and your family.

      Delete
  10. I love this look and your top is slaying I love it! The backdrop for shooting is great and surprisingly you do not cold at all!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete