Sunday 28 January 2024

Weekend Style: Sweatshirt Dress



Today is going to be short and sweet.  I am in a busy season at work and keeping dressing, cooking, social life all super simple.  The good news is that the weather has drastically improved and this new sweatshirt dress has been a favorite for both weekends and cozy comfort at work.  It's perfect for winter days as it's lined with cozy fleece, keeping me warm and cozy inside and when heading outdoors.  I recently have purchased a few key items from Shein and have been so happy with all of them.  The reviews really help me decide on size and getting it right.  For this dress I decided to stick with small and I am glad I did, because it does run big. I've also been wearing my zodiac sing necklace a ton, it is great on it's own or layered with another, shorter, dainty necklace.  

Have a great week ahead everyone and thanks for stopping by.









Shop This Post:

Shein Thermal Lined Sweatshirt Dress

Isla Rae Jewelry Zodiac Necklace

9 comments:

  1. I also like sweatshirt dresses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color. Nice length and I like the simple smart look.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one of my favorite colors! I love tbat it is sweatshirt material: what a fun look!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look s warm and cozy. Love the color too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweatshirt dress is SO cozy and I love that color... I recently got a sweater dress in a shade similar to that. Oh, I know... I try to simplify life too when it gets busy. Our evenings and weekends have been really busy lately.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute cosy dress! the teal is a lovely colour on you and it looks so warm with the leggings for winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so comfy! I love fall/winter clothes - it looks so chic!

    www.lipsticksandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete