Sunday 17 March 2024

Wrap It With Bow



Friends although spring is springing around many parts of the world, we are still in winter over her. We are getting some slivers of hope here and there 0C temperatures. That being said it's much to early to pack away all of my winter clothes so I usually like to play a little game with myself at this time of year.  I begin re-wearing my favorite wintery pieces and then placing them into my winter bucket in hopes that I don't need to pull them out again until next fall/winter season.  I love cozy knits in winter and this year I added two new sweaters to my closet, this oversized chunky sweater styled here and this one that I am featuring today.  This pretty sweater caught my eye because of it's darling bow on the back detail.  Bows were huge this season and I was immediately drawn to it.  I like that is short in length but not cropped, so it's perfect paired with high waisted bottoms and wearable to work.  I also love the neutral color of it, making it easy to style with any other accessories and colors.  For this outfit I pulled out my trusted wool pants, combat boots, and accessoried with my brown leather purse and gold jewelry.  I love the color palette, keeping it very minimalist and neutral.  The pants are for sure going into my bucket as temperatures turn slightly warmer, but I'll probably hold on to the sweater for a little bit longer.










How and when do you transition your winter to spring wardrobe?

Come back on Thursday for a special post with Ageless Style where we are talking and styling the "it" spring colors!


Shop This Post:

Shein Frenchy Tie Back Sweater (on sale!; for reference I am wearing a small)

Cropped Wool Pants (sold out)

Steve Madden Boots

Annbrosa Purse (sold out in brown; black available)


4 comments:

  1. We had a few spring teasers but now it's supposed to snow later this week. Your sweater is darling! Love the bow detail!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a cute look! I love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bow detail on that sweater. It is so cute. I too have been packing away my heaviest weight sweaters one at a time as I am wearing them and hoping I won't have to pull them out again. But we are supposed to get some snow this weekend so I'll still leave out a good dozen or so to get me through the next month or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of rewearing your favorites before putting them away! The sweater is so pretty! I think advantage of the early cold spring days to wear the layers like my all of my lightweight jackets.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete