Wednesday 16 October 2024

Ageless Style: Cozy October



Hello and welcome to the Cozy October installment of Ageless Style.  Every third Thursday of the month the ladies of the group, and anyone else who wishes to follow along, showcase our styles.  On November 21st  we will be styling browns and creams for fall.  

For this prompt I am showcasing how I feel cozy and stay super comfortable.  If you've been around here for a while you notice I feature a lot of  "office" styles because I work full-time in a business casual environment so the majority of my wardrobe fits that vibe.  That being said on the weekends and evenings, I spend a lot of time reading and enjoying outdoor time with my family and my pups.  On Monday, I showed you my newest splurge the Denim Dolly Romper from Smash & Tess here, and today I am sharing if you this cozy, leopard print Smash & Tess romper that I picked up second hand off of a local buy and sell, I linked the newest version of this romper here.  Leopard is back in a BIG way this fall so I lucked out scoring this romper for a steal of a deal at $15.  It's so comfy, easy to move in, and still looks super cute for doing errands.  I love the loose fit, the soft fabric, consistent sizing and it even has pockets.  It's like wearing cute pajamas all day long!!!!  I've layered a long sleeve shirt underneath in the past for extra warmth but on this day I pulled out my bomber jacket for a sporty look while we went for a walk in the trails with Buzz, Oreo was visiting my mom and dad so she wasn't with us.  Anytime I wear any of my five different Smash & Tess rompers (sporty Barbie, merlot velvet, emerald green velvet, denim or this one) I get tons of complements.  







Now tell me what's your go-to cozy October style?  

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and link-up your own posts down below.



Marsha~ Marsha in the Middle
Blog /Instagram
Mireille ~ Chez Mireille Fashion Travel Mom

Jennifer - Overflowing with Thankfulness

Jodie ~ Jodie’s Touch of Style
Blog | Instagram | Facebook | 

Joanna ~ My Slice of Life

Blog


Amy ~ Amy’s Creative Pursuits
Blog | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook |

Bo ~ Bo's Bodacious Blog




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. I love the leopard print!

    Jennifer
    https://curatedbyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard is definitely trending this season! You and your pup look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun look: it definitely looks cozy and perfect for a weekend day!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodie's Touch of Style17 October 2024 at 10:25

    I love that leopard is coming back around because I kept a ton of it and can't wait to pull it out. What a fablous look Bo,
    XOOX
    jodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here for the leopard! That is such a cute jumpsuit! You look so cute and cozy!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete