Sunday 11 February 2024

Pink & Red: Valentines Day Office Inspired



Casual Fridays are for jeans at work and I took the opportunity to put together a cute pink and read combination in honor of Valentines Day.  My real Valentines Day will be spent coaching 40+, 13 & 14 year old's at an indoor relay track meet until later into the evening.  That's just fine with me as we don't really make a fuss of V-day around here, but don't mistake that with not taking a moment to acknowledge how much I love my partner and how grateful to have built my life with Logan.  I'll probably get home, we will enjoy a glass of wine and unwind from the day.  Also, I am purchasing a couple of really cute bracelets for the girls from a local vendor because why not.

Skinny Jeans, Red Top, Pink Blazer and Killer Heels.  Let's chat about this cute outfit combination.  I pulled out my skinny jeans for the first time in months because these red heels need to be showcased!!!!  They are amazing and surprisingly comfortable.  Like I wear them at school all day, and I put on a LOT of steps people. I made the shirt a couple of years ago and you can see it styled for a another casual and dressy look here,  and then my favorite Barbie inspired blazer to top it off.  Usually I wouldn't have so many pops of color, but I really think for the occasion it totally words and it's festive.  Check out other Valentines inspired outfits here & here.  







What are you up to for Valentines Day?  

Shop This Post:

Red Booties 

Pink Blazer (Sold Out; Similar @ Rickis)


20 comments:

  1. This is such a chic Valentine's Day look! I love your red booties!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill! I hope you had a fantastic day.

      Delete
  2. I love how bright pink your blazer is!

    Jennifer
    Curated by Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect look for the upcoming holiday! You can’t go wrong with a mix of red and pink. We also don’t make a big fuss about Valentine’s Day because every day is a day of love! Lol I do enjoy spoiling my son though. The joy on his face is priceless!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Valentine's Day with kids is awesome. We get the teens a little something too, just for fun. This year it was funky bracelets and $10 starbucks GC.

      Delete
  4. I love the color combination and the shoes so much.
    https://goalsobsessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I love the heeled booties! And then the styling is the perfect combination of casual and dressy. The pink and red contrast looks really pretty!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo much! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day.

      Delete
  6. I love the mix of pink and red! You look fabulous!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you. I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day.

      Delete
  7. You look amazing! Love this mix of red and pink. Your red boots are especially darling with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the fun?!? And surprisingly comfortable.

      Delete
  8. Pink and red is such a winner. Love this look.

    Rosemary
    Distinctly Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! We didn't do anything for Valentine's day but I'm hopeful we'll squeeze in a date night this weekend as a bit of a belated celebration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! What do you like to do for date night?

      Delete
  10. I adore pink and red together and this look is super on you!!!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great look for VD! Love the red and hot pink together. I usually spend VD at NYFW.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete