Wednesday 14 February 2024

Ageless Style: Maxi Skirts & Link-Up



Hello friends and welcome to another installment of Ageless Style, where we showcase real women, from across North America, at all ages and of all body shapes, rocking their styles.  Todays prompt is brought to you by Amy over at Amy's Creative Pursuits.

Let's jump right in!  I am running everywhere this week.  Work and strike sanctions, personal meetings, high school tours and decision making, and packing up for our trip!  It's busy but we are off to Mexico on Saturday/Sunday and I am so excited so until then it will be what it will be.  I will be taking off two weeks off of blogging but you can follow me along on IG.

I am so glad I bought this denim maxi skirt.  It has been such a great addition to my closet and honestly I have now made it work all year long, spring, summer, fall and now winter, see how I styled it here.  I styled it for my nieces/nephews birthday party this weekend.  I think it's super chic with the black turtleneck, little edge with the leather jacket and funk with the sneak skin boots.  It's classic and simply chic, don't you think?  







Shop This Post:
Snake skin boots (old; similar)

Now go check out all the other ladies of Ageless Style or some of the linked-up posts.  Have a great rest of the week and thanks for being here.



Joanna ~ My Slice of Life

Blog


Jodie ~ Jodie’s Touch of Style
Blog | Instagram | Facebook | 
Amy ~ Amy’s Creative Pursuits
Blog | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook |
Marsha~ Marsha in the Middle
Blog /Instagram
Bo ~ Bo's Bodacious Blog

Rosemary ~ Distinctly Southern Style
Mireille ~ Chez Mireille Fashion Travel Mom









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

23 comments:

  1. You look amazing in your maxi skirt. I love how you styled it. You are so right about being able to wear the denim maxi skirt all year long! How many clothing items in one's closet can we say that about? Have fun in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your version too! Thank you. Who doesn't love the sunshine on a beach.

      Delete
  2. I love this look and I took a picture of it. I am going to have to make a folder for me to look back to because I want to replicate it for a blog post but probably won't be till next year as it is warming up here and I am sharing more transitional winter to spring looks. But love how you paired the leather jacket and the fun boots. Enjoy your vacation!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, you are so sweet. Thank you. I loved the blues in your outfit today. Spot on!

      Delete
  3. I have my eye on a denim maxi skirt and your styling has convinced me to proceed. Great look!

    Rosemary
    www.distinctlysouthernstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!! That's amazing and I can't wait to see how you make it your own.

      Delete
  4. That is a fabulous look! I hope you have a wonderful time in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love denim and leather! You make this look so effortlessly fabulous, Bo! I cannot believe you are a mom of teenagers...I honestly can't. You have such a youthful vibe! Enjoy your vacation!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marsha you are such a cheerleader!!! Thank you so much. Your people are lucky to have you around them. You have the best energy.

      Delete
  6. That skirt is truly fabulous and I love it with the booties!
    Xoxo
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool look! I love your skirt and styling! Those booties are the perfect finishing touch!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill. I really need to use these booties more often.

      Delete
  8. This is a great denim skirt. I have a similar one. Love how you styled it with the turtle neck and moto jacket. Good job!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tha k you so much! Its been so much more versatile than I expected.

      Delete
  9. I'm so happy to see the denim maxi and midi back - I love mine and feel like it's such a nice option. Styling it with the moto jacket adds even more edge for such a cool look!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this, the skirt with the boots= amazing<3

    https://brigittapasztor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete